Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Trying Again

I'm on my third week of doing P90X.  Can you tell I keep falling off the working out wagon?  I will say it's hard to stay motivated.  I do find that once I get started, I'm very happy to be working out.  It's the getting started each time to work out that is so hard.  I do like how Tony Horton is so energetic and pumped in the videos.  I do find it infectious.  Each week so far, I haven't been able to work out all 6 days the way they want you to, but then again, I jumped right in to the videos without even working out a while to feel like I was ready.  So the first week I made it five days.  The second week only four.

I will admit it's a trying time for me physically, as I'm on Seasonique for birth control and I messed up my times a bit so I've been wanting to spot for the last week and it's next week that I'm supposed to get my period.  So that messes up my energy level a bit.  But I'm sticking to it and if I miss a day, I just jump back in and try not to berate myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment