Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Drinking the Water and Eating Intentionally


I will admit I haven't worked out at all this week, but I'm trying to take babysteps like Flylady says too.  Instead I've been doing the Flylady habit of the month of drinking my water.  Pictured above is my 1L Sigg water bottle.  Isn't it pretty?  Mine has dents in it from dropping it, LOL.  I've had it for awhile.  I've been going through one bottle + a refill every day, which is 2L and I believe a bit over 8 glasses of water, so I think I'm doing pretty good.  I've also been trying to think carefully before I choose to eat something.  I had a bagel and cream cheese for breakfast, but I got to work at 6:30AM this morning, so I thought I deserved it.  Bad reason, I know, but I had a salad with grilled chicken and black beans for lunch from the cafeteria.  And tonight DH is taking me out for dinner and I plan on having yummy sashimi and a glass of chardonnay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment